Wednesday, May 18, 2016

LIFT

Christ's gospel is not one of judging or put-downs--it is one of LIFTING. When we take the time to serve, to love, and to give of ourselves, we will become more like Him. Rather than tear down, belittle, or disrespect, we must learn to love, edify, and respect those around us for who and what they are. Regardless of the choices we or they might make, we are all still children of God. He loves us, and He expects us to love one another. That's what families do. 
I love this gospel. I am proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I do my best to love as the Savior does, knowing that neither myself nor anyone else is perfect, because I know that doing so will bring me closer to Him. We may not always agree, but we can love, and we can LIFT.



No comments:

Post a Comment